A Mezzuaza I was checking had a very tiny black hair like chut on the moshav of the Lamed connecting to the top of the Moshav. (I should of taken a picture), I touched it 2 times to see if it was connected or not and it fell off. What do you say in this case? (I believe it was touching in a very loose way "touching and not touching"
דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...
no problem
ReplyDeleteI personally received this teshuvah from harav Shammai Gross Shlita: Any dirt, hair, markings that are on an os that have caused a shinuy tzurah: If you can rub it with the fleshy opart (not nail) of your finger and it comes off, it is not a problem chok tochos (or lo kesidran in tu"M).
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete