Alef

Is the Alef of Acheirim missing the Regel of the Yud Ha'elyonah?
Is it allowed to be fixed?

Comments

  1. To understand the question clearer one must enlarge!
    I think this alef is kosher although you might say it is lacking the regel [I didnt forget SA AR 36 alef!] therefore my opinion is it can be fixed (even by scraping away the added ink).
    Heshy, thanks for posting this nice shayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldnt it be better to fix by adding ink since then you have a tziruf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed this to R' Shammai Gross this morning. He said it was kosher. (Didn't say anything about fixing -- however I didn't ask since he said it was b'seder.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.