problems in hay, reish

The hay is problematic. 1) this may be a shinuy tzura. 2) where do I measure the shiyur MOK of the foot.
I suggest where I added the red line (notice that the hay is a bit on a slant, my line is straight).

The same problem for this reish, in regard to where do we start the measure of MOK.
BTW this reish is somewhat acceptable - last week I had a reish that was much worse (and this isn't the first time I see these things in reish) [I coudn't recive a scan to show on the forum] the basic feature was a slanted line, that left no real gag [maybe there was half a kulmus stright before descending on a slant] and a tiny foot protruding downward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.