Hak Techot

My question is about the Chet in Nuach...
After finishing the letter, I was trying to strengthen the Hatoteret and the ink blotted and filled up the whole space (so that the heads are no longer visible, there is just a thick line) in between the two heads of the Zayin and Vav (of the Chet). I latter made some of the correction because I was sure that the letter was still Kosher and that the Tzuras Ois was not lost.

Then I realized that maybe I made a mistake, I figured since the Rashi holds this shape of the Chet, that I was allowed to make the correction and it would not be Hak Techot. I will surely destroy the letter and rewrite, but my question is... would the letter be kosher bedieved, or lechatchila if at all kosher if I left it?

Comments

  1. If you learn tzemach tzadik 205 -learn 206 as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i,m not familiar with that sefer. Tried looking it up but could not find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not Nuach But VNoach ונח

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pshhhh, I'm impressed, Bais Hastam quoting the Tzemach Tzedek!

    Truth be said he allows fixing by scratching, Bais Hastam is correct.

    P.S. Is the megillah for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. צמח צדיק Tzemach Tzadik is a sefer chasidus written by the holy master Rabbi Menahem Mendel Of Viznitz
    צמח צדק Tzemach Tzedek is a sefer shu"t (responsa) in hallacha written by the holy master Rabbi Menahem Mendel Of Lubavitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.