דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...
According to mishna brura all you have to do is seperate them, and both letters are kosher.
ReplyDeleteAccording to keset hasofer you should mevatel the samech totaly, but the yud is kosher.
I think in a megila you can definitly meikel as the mishna brura.
According to the Keset, can I just Mevatel the bottom part of the Samech and leave the Gag, since it was written in two separate pieces?
ReplyDeleteThe keset is quite machmir, that any pisul one should mevatel the whole letter. If you want to partialy mevatel the samech (according keset hasofer)this would probably be better, than just seperating them. But this is a big chumra because a ngiya [hekef gvil] is not considered according most opinions written b'pisul.
ReplyDelete