Vav with tag entering

After Eli's post on the shailo of tagim from the lamed entering in the space of a vav and with the comments I posted there I'd like to perhaps give an example.

Eli - Please comment and say if this is what you had in mind.

This shailo either appeared here on this blog or on R' Moshe's Hebrew blog.


R' Shammai said this is a shailos tinnok. As well he said one doesn't have to cover the lamed in this case when asking the tinnok.

Perhaps this is more of a shailo since the gag of the vav is a little bit longer.

Hopefully this is a good example of what Eli was speaking about.

Comments

  1. I think in this case there is no shayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES That is what I meant. reb Moshe told me a long time not to be choshesh such a case so I stopped making shaylos tinok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough. I showed this (a print out of course) to a sofer mumcha this past Shabbos (V'Yechi) and he was noteh to say it's kosher as it is and was surprised by shailos tinnok he said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.