Shailah

I'm left-handed and I write upwards. (I turn the klaf 90 degrees, so the lines are vertical)

The issue: when writing I need to support my right hand on the klaf, now if I wrote already a few lines my right hand is on the letters. Then, even if they are dry my fingers get dirty and when I move my hand I make the klaf dirty with small black dots. (you can't see from far but its not clean)
So what I did was to put piece of paper on top of the lines I wrote and put my hand on the paper.
Now, after I wrote a few lines I removed the paper, but the paper got stuck in the letters.
I don't see a piece of paper on the letter, just very light marks of paper.
Do I need to scrape every thing? Can I just pass ink over it?
Thanks.
ps. I'm writing a meguilah

Comments

  1. if the tzuras haos is still there it doesnt matter but i think its still better to scrape off the paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the tzuras haos is still there, and I will try to scrape off the paper.
      Any suggestion on how to protect the klaf?
      Thanks

      Delete
  2. I'm also left handed, but I write on a 45 degree angle with my left hand resting on a piece of cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.