funny incident

I had a funny story in my office this week I thought I would share.

A very secular guy came into my office to buy a mezuzah for a more religious friend. He asked me prices for mezuzos. I told him "entry level basic is 35 but if your friend is religious maybe get him something a bit nicer". He asked me how much the nicer ones are, I told him they start at 55. So he says to me "OK, so its only an extra twenty cents, I may as well get the better one"...

I've had a few things make me laugh over the years but that one takes the cake.

If anyone else has any funny stories or experiences, feel free to share.

Comments

  1. Hi Eli,
    That is hilarious! Thank you for the good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. the better one.

      But still its always inportant to explain how much time and effort goes into writing a mezuzah, then they generally understand that the price is pretty fair...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.