Forum update

Firstly I would like to welcome all new members who have joined in recent weeks, my apologies for not updating the new members list. I hope to do that soon. Thanks to Rabbi Michael Tzadok, one of the new members for adding a Sephardic flavor to the forum, something that has definitely been lacking until now.

There was a nice article about the forum on collive.com, a respectable NY communal website, see it here http://www.collive.com/show_news.rtx?id=25418&alias=sofrim-unite-in-online-forum . A special thanks to Dovid for arranging that.

I have received input from a number of members regarding changing the forum model to something more like this type of style. I only used BlogSpot because I was familiar with it from before. My biggest interest is to have posts indexed nicely by topic, something I don't know how to do on BlogSpot.

Input, as usual , is appreciated..

Comments

  1. Great exposure! I agree with the website growing, members, post, etc. Especially with the amount of information here it must be organized better.

    (Eli, we'll be in touch.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.