דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...

Great shaila. I call it the "micky mouse" tzadi. They are usually kosher, however the problem with this one is the left "ear" doesn't come out from the very end, making it even more problematic.
ReplyDeleteI leave this one to the experts
Yeh that's my whole shaila - I've seen lots like this where the left Rosh is attached at the end but I've never seen one like this where its not. Really the tzaddi is a nun yud....this one is more kaf with two yudim :)
ReplyDeletegood shayla !!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is a shinuy tzura. But the possibility of shylas tinok and later fix - tickles my conscience...
So Rav Moshe, does that mean tachlis I can ask a ST and fix based on that?
ReplyDeleteOK
Deleteif I found this I'd ask Rav Friedlander. for the reason mentioned by Eli and Ari
ReplyDelete