Pey - Shinuy tzurah?

The pey of "pen" - shinuy tzurah?


Comments

  1. I think I wrote about this once (dont remember where) - the pay actualy has 2 nekudos !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yosef, good chap. however im inclined to say its fixable. I don't know if the right is mamash a nekudah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if technically a nekuda., just looking at the letter it looks more like a symbol for transformers or something than a pey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this interesting question - at least a shaylas tinok is called for before fixing ! this is at least a minor shinuy tzura that needs a tinok to read it correctly.
    I will search where I wrote about this problem and post the page here. please someone turn it into a link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is a page on something similar from my hebrew forum (I think I wrote about this on another occasion):
    http://hebrewstam.blogspot.co.il/2013/07/blog-post_5661.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is the page:
    http://hebrewstam.blogspot.co.il/2012/05/blog-post_11.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.