דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...
Shailas Tinok
ReplyDeleteWhy is that a Shayla? I clearly see an eikev that is boleit from the bottom.
ReplyDeleteThe BET is Kasher.
DeleteI'd also say kosher. I don't even need to zoom in to see the akev.
ReplyDeleteI agree that it is probably fine but since it is very rounded on top and the akev is very slight it can't hurt to ask a tinok.
DeleteAs long as there is an ekev, even slight, then it is kosher and the fact that it's rounded is not a factor, particualrly considering that a round head is mehudar for Sephardim. We only ask a tinok when one who is expert in the halacha has determined the need for it. If the letter is kosher then asking a tinok can hurt and if the expert determines it is pasul then a tinok is not an option.
ReplyDelete