Yud? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Yerachmiel Askotzky - November 12, 2014 Yud? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rabbi Eli GutnickNovember 13, 2014 at 9:55 AMTough one. I think its passable but needs fixingReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAriNovember 13, 2014 at 10:07 AMR Shtern seems to be machshir to fix similar to this with respect to a vav (in Mishnat HaSofer). I presume the same would go for a yud.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYerachmiel AskotzkyNovember 13, 2014 at 11:45 AMThanks! I intend to get clarity from Rav Friedander.ReplyDeleteRepliesRabbi Eli GutnickNovember 15, 2014 at 8:32 AMPlease let us know what he says!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Tough one. I think its passable but needs fixing
ReplyDeleteR Shtern seems to be machshir to fix similar to this with respect to a vav (in Mishnat HaSofer). I presume the same would go for a yud.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I intend to get clarity from Rav Friedander.
ReplyDeletePlease let us know what he says!
Delete