דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...

The rosh is pretty thick so I think it has tzuras zayin. A large one mind you, but still a zayin. You can't just judge from the fact that it goes lower. What do the poskim say?
ReplyDeleteif I found this I'd most likely ask a shaila and the mesora I have from Rav Friedlander (Rav Elyashiv) is far more mekel than "Boro Park".
ReplyDeleteSee article by R. Greenfeld here. The relevant page here.
ReplyDeleteHere I measured it.
According to the article it is borderline between שאלת תינוק to נון פשוטה הכשרה בדיעבד. More toward the נון פשוטה כשרה בדיעבד.
IMHO your measuring is inaccurate, the rosh comes down on both sides on the bottom, particularly on the left it gets thicker from the middle out, you did not include this in your measurement
Deletehere is rabbi greenfelds response to me
ReplyDeleteואכן על מזוןות יאכלוה, והוא על דרך הפסוק (בישעיה) "לםרבה המשרה ולשלום אין קץ על כסא דוד ועל ממלכתו".