דיוחנן - kosher rapidograph ink.... Experiences or comments pls
I recently tried this kosher ink for my rapidograph and I am extremely pleased with it. It does not clog the nib like other kosher rapidograph inks, and it's very dark and strong. It's at least as good as the Rotring commercial grade rapidograph inks (of course these can only be used with batch numbers that have been lab tested and approved kosher), and in addition you do not need to add a drop of regular Sta"m ink (as per the instruction of the Shevet Halevi, which is messy and time consuming). I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion or comments with regards to their experience with this ink...


It is very difficult from these pictures to understand what is going on here.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the second should have a mezuza on the left side - since it is the right post leaving the kitchen entering the living room.
more details might help
From the picture it looks like rosh kosel -we put mezuza without bracha.
ReplyDeleteThe second one has a problem since part of the right side is blocked by permanent cabinets,if I understand correctly Rabbi Weiner suggested to put the mezuza on the left side as an entrance to the lliving room .If most entrances(רוב כניסות) are to the living room or if the living room is the more important room(עיקר דירה),or if the living room has the shiur and the kitchen does not(רע"א) then that would be possible.
OK. So what about the first picture? would that also need?
ReplyDelete