Sofer Recommendations for Boston Area

I am presently learning hilchot safrut to the best of my ability, however, I would much prefer to learn with a sofer. Furthermore, the schul I daven at during the summer has three passul sefarim which need to be corrected, including a beautiful, small, Sephardi sefer which we used to use for regular k'riah and our former maftir sefer. While I know of one sofer, I have yet to hear back from him (and I feel uncomfortable giving his name because I'm not sure whether that would be to'eles).

Kol tuv

Comments

  1. rabbi s. m. is a good sofer in that area if you don't know him email me thesofer@yahoo.com however if you know him and he is not getting back to you then
    he feels you are not a candidate just let the matter go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.