Anyone available to help run this forum?

Hi all,

You may remember that I posted on Pesach about this forum and unfortunately not having the time to maintain it. I had some volunteers who offered their assistance but unfortunately this never eventuated. I am looking for anyone who can assist me with 1-2 per week over the coming weeks to update/ clean the members list and invite the many new members wishing to join who I have not gotten back to due to time constraints. I would like if they could please then remain as administrator.

Please feel free to email me privately or post in the comments if you wish to assist.

Thanks






Comments

  1. Thank you to those who contacted me privately.

    I will be handing over the reins next week and I look forward to seeing this forum live up to its potential.

    Please stay tuned for updates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.