batim with hechsher of the Edah Hacharedis

Can anyone recommend a maker (not a supplier) who's easy to deal with and will offer them at a decent price even if not buying in volume? I had been taking from Daskal but he stopped making. A few other makers I contacted are difficult to deal with or won't offer a decent price unless taking in volume and regularly. I'm personally looking for makers (direct) under the Edah in the lower price point, which would be closer to $400. (At least for me personally, for private batim or more expensive Edah batim I have sources that are easy to work with in small volume.)

Perhaps if there's other forum members in a similar situation we could form a group to purchase together to command a better price?

Please include contact information and details with your recommendation or contact me directly at sofer@stam.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink, Kosher vs. non-Kosher

The forum is back online...for reference and research purposes.